Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Recently lazy to blog. Whenever I got somethin in my mind to jott down, I will blog. But because due to kena on computer, surf net, reli lazy to do so. Some super personal thing, I will blog on my diaries. I got 3 diaries. In case I forgot where to put the first one, I got other 2. That is y got 3 diaries + 1 blog

Read thru lil K blog, to be honest, the post about Avrilians, I got abit touched. LOL. Serious ok? And then got abit feelin celaka that he sayin that "although kena bullied, but feel hapi..".. I dun understand those underaged ppl de thinking jor. LOL. Abit tak betul.. How come hapi? I feel shivered wey. HAHAHAHA. Seriously, i got gamdong feel.

5 comments:

KhAi Chai said...

lol, while I type this post my tear is almost spurt out lo.... TT

Unknown said...

wah, sure or not..

Chloe Chuah said...

Ya...
Saya juga~~
=D

starrie said...

Yes! ah m i noe hw u feel. lil k de feelings really abit tak betul. He like to be tortured ma.

Lil k: wa true or nt? ur tears come out?Ok seriously feel gamdong la.abit feel like wana cry.

Unknown said...

yeah, kahyee. u miss us more than u miss "him"?

yeah, aries. he reli so early jiu... haiz!
wht to do, he too much stress on SPM.. jialat