Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today



Just back from Mid Valley. With seaweed strawberry cream biscuit on hand, so abit susah nak taip now. LOL. With Boo Hwa. She mahu watch movie. Either Chun Li or The Rock punya movie la. I cant remember the movie name. So I said Witch to Mountain? Eh? Sorry... Rock to Witch Mountain!!! Ok.. memang sia sui. Till now, on typing my blog, I only know this movie is RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN. Somemore I just finished watch it not more than 6 hours ago. zzz
So, we ended watching Witch Mountain. The movie overall, hmm, OK lo. Like Inkheart de feeling. Seriously The Rock memang cute, especially on the scene he on ".. I am a MAN, and he is a DOG" damn ZZZZ, because his eyes, OMG, damn big...

Today dy set on mind that I am not going to spend for more than RM50! Believe or not. To those who know me well, this is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. After finish the Mountain, we walked to MPH. Never imagine that the Twilight Saga collection, all at the counter side there. Damn. See the ECLIPSE book. My right n left brain started to debate on "Should Meia buy ECLIPSE?" Right represent interest, left represent money. Then add in the book said "HOI, buy la. raba raba me oso wont appear invisible and walk out without paying!". I decided to buy. And my RM42 jiu jiang fly away..... And then the BREAKING DAWN. Yeah, I know "he" is starring at me. Chiu mieh chiu, tan hoi la. I m nt going to buy u, FOR NOW. Next time ba. Plus, I m still on TWILIGHT. Half book. U SEE?? BECAUSE abit sien, plus cheong hei. And lazy.
Then, to Sushi King. Cheap ma. Money saved alot here de lo. And fast full. Hehe. And then, walk to Jusco. Then, balik rumah. Fast huh? Cause saving money. Better walked as lil as possible. Passin BODY SHOP, MOMOE, etc, I dy berpeluh sejuk. I wanted to GO IN SO DAMN MUCHI. But no money. Somemore the DIOR booth promoter passed me the perfume tester paper, to be honest, the smell reminds me of a malay woman. And I m keep on sneezing on the spot. Not much, but my nose damn itchy. ish


2 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

Weeeeeeee~~
Race to the witch mountain nice lerr!!!
=D

Unknown said...

nice!