Tuesday, March 24, 2009



These few days, especially YESTERDAY, super damn HOT. I cant believe myself take bath for 4 times in a day. Hot till everyone going to be in SEXAY mood.
Of course, cause u feel like want to take off the clothes ma. But cant la. Due to hotness, it leads to sticky sexy situation. Sien... That is y we have ms sticky sexay aries and sexy aki. LOL.
This is memang a serious global warming effect. Since it is so hot, have to on the air con. But wait a minute, on air con means tambah global warming lo? SHIT. I did a wrong decision ytd. Earth, forgive me. *sob sob*

2 comments:

starrie said...

OMG.. i cant tahan tis name.zzzz
But ytd was freakin hot n funny.
Was still thinkin abt aki teach me hw to pour water in a sexy way..HAHAHA
Btw the sunflower turn into buttercup damn funny XD

Unknown said...

aki de method on showing sexy pose at charity walk! HAHAHA! with edward cullen appeared somemore ho.. zzz
ya ya, lucky today rainin. but whole day.. zzz