Saturday, February 7, 2009

Worry

Last Tue bring my mom to pick my grandma at hospital at Semenyih because grandma on body check up once in 3 months. Mom went to find her and I wait in the car, because no parking. Wait for almost half an hour, they just out. Really damn slow.... OK. Mom said the staffs are not enough. So.. during take the medicine process, abit slow..
Drive to Asa Jaya, my childhood place to grow up, before move to Kajang Utama. I had been stayed there since 2 years old till 9 years old. Not very long, but the memory is just.. precious XD The cafe still there, no change. An old same design I see when I was a kid. No change, except the food stall selling people. But the tauke still the same, and the drinks, still the same taste. I am super like his teh tarik taste. Hardly to describe, but it is so slurp-ious.
Back home, b4 drop down grandma. Mom asked her for the medical card, asked me to check on the next schedule. It is on 17th Feb. Means 2 weeks later. I thought it should be 3 months later? But the date there noted with "Dr.Haslina", special note. Different with past check up dates. Mom said doctor wants to see grandma's son and daughter along on 17th Feb.
Dad is not free.. So I have to go along, because mom not really good in BM.. Simple is OK, but not really confidence.. Mom said bring along Aunt also. Mom said maybe somethin happened on grandma's health. OMG, it sounds so serious, because dun have to take no and wait for no to be called. This time, juz tell the nurse that the doctor's name, you can enter liao
WAH, I am so worried... Haiz..... Worried on my grandma's condition... T___T

No comments: