Saturday, February 7, 2009

Outing

Dad decided to bring us for breakfast today morning. I feel lazy to go out because it is 8.30am. Hmm, for me, it is considered so early XD But because he said mahu yong tau fu, I decided to sacrifice my continuance sleep and out for yong tau fu *roar* Fattening foods, but i love. Dun care. I love to take food picture. But dad dun allow me to take, he said i m so weird. So.. no photo on the food T__T
Back home, Ikan SMSed. She said today she is free and asked me mahu out or not. Of course I want. Dahaga for outing. lol. Then I suggested Mid Valley. She said OK, "Meet me at KTM at 11.30am" Later at 11am, she called and said tak boleh go too far, cause have to back early. So the max of the far is at The Mines. Then to the Mines........... yeah, Mines.....
Since she is bringin her lil bro along, we cant watch movie other than PG13 and U. Underworld is out, Bride Wars? she said no way; OK..... , Pink Panther? her bro watched liao.. OK...... , then only left The Wedding Game? so we are going to watch the Singapore movie. Maybe because over obsessed on Singapore drama, I got no objection on the country movie production. Because me on last time, I not really like to watch Chinese movie at cinema. Dunno why..
Masuk into cinema, super alot Chinese. Yeah, of course. zzz. This is my second Chinese movie at cinema. First one is My Kungfu Sweetheart. Yeah.. that movie.. OK. Then, super alot people. So abit noisy, ABIT.. Then, all of them, majority is berpunya. Then I juz realize, this is a Valentine movie... OK.. All the heads in front of me are stick together. 2 heads become 1 head.
This movie is not bad la. OK lo. Lame, but funny. I super love the part on the Jack gantung Vikki de toys on ceiling and her lion de head putus. Super lame and super swt. But I laughed damn geng. And then got Saiful Apek acted in the movie, what the..
Back home after KFCing. Take a very short nap, then dinner, and then out to Tesco with family. Enter into Tesco, Dad saw the SPR (Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya) booth. He said he makes to change the voting address. So grab me along for translation. After done and walk to mom side, she said y me dun wan register? 21 liao ma. I said Oh?
Walk back to the booth, the officer said I m over 21 already? Thanks for giving me a hope for 5 seconds before giving out my ID card to you. But my mom laughing at me. OK.. Do I look old??? T__T


No comments: