Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas

MERRY XMAS

Yesterday Xmas Eve, following Ikan and Wei Li to a church party at PJ (So sorry, I forgot the name of the gathering party.. zzz). Due to my big mistakes, I make everyone is late.. So sorry...... So, we arrived at 9.40pm. Considered late, as they started at 9pm. Reach there, they are on role playing for drama. OK, i admit it, very bored. I can't express my feelings on the spot. Mahu cari mati meh?
Then, Father appeared and talk about a story on a little girl and a doll. It is kinda sad story, I suppose. Again, so sorry, I can't sense the sadness.. Haiz! I think it is because the POWERPOINT slides are in chinese words. I totally can't understand. Story finished, Father continued with other stuff. So.. three of us walked out from the hall and sit outside.
Dance performance and singing performance ended, Santa started to pass out the presents. So, 3 of us ran back to the hall. lol. OK, we got nothing, instead we are the Santa because we brought the presents for exchange. Shuan ba... HAHAHA. Till we see alot families got alot presents. Some ppl took double. OMG... Haiz!! Anyway, I got picked a present on the floor. Pick up because i think no owner for the gift and it has Star wrapping. LOL.
The party started to get meriah. People on stage started to sing Christmas song, doing Mexico Dance, etc. And we started to participate. Free hugs, free hands shake. Nice feeling. I shake my hands with the leaves. Good harmony~
People there are so friendly. I got alot free hugs and hands shake, except certain families just came for present hunting and then back home. Haiz... Ended at 12am sharp~ I miss them pulak~
Back Kajang, Ikan and I wait for Boo Hwa to pick us to YC. YC at Sg Long till 3am over. Talk craps alot, hmm, about our happy memories during diploma. Haha~ I miss my diploma years. T__T Back home at 4am. My parents dy wake up for Thai trip at 5am by vacation bus. And I just bak from YC.

P.S. Yeah, I know I sayang my money more than u guys. Especially the incident on Hsien drop from hostel chair and all I concerned is "the chair is OK? according to Hostel Rules and Regulation, chair damage is RM100 de le". Sorry Hsien!


the MCs and the singing group


People on singing~


Us. My phone tak da flash. So, macam ni..


I got the star wrapping present~ Wee~


3 comments:

| Y | H | said...

"I can't express my feelings on the spot. Mahu cari mati meh?" I laugh damn kao !

I want go to Church also!
Omigod ! I missed out so much fun this Christmas@

Sad ! Lonely Christmas !

Unknown said...

ya lo! abit bored for the drama. the drama damn sien.. haha. luckily no one from there knows me. Oh God.

the people are so damn friendly. May considered go there again next year. Haha~

u can search for a church and then enter for free gift hunting! haha

Justin Lee said...

Walao u go there for the celbration n for the present....Christmas is so coo rite..when u recived gifts reminds you like a small kid oni!