Thursday, December 25, 2008

EMO day for my pet

Meia : MEME, y today u so emo de? I visit you half way can dc de lo! Never happen before..
MEME : Haiz, yesterday COCO hurt me... I am so hurt! DOTDOT also din help me... I wan divorce!
Meia : I only one day din visit u guys, u guys become like this. OMG
MEME : No one support me. I wan to jump from my house. Let me die
Meia : Haiz, ur house onli got 2 floors. U want to jump from 2nd floor? cant die de lo, btw. Somemore, I din buy insurance for u. Not worth, not worth. Shuan ba, i think COCO drunk liao. U see, DOTDOT de face oso looks like Samurai X de face liao lo..
MEME : I dun care. I want to quarantined myself. Btw, please freeze my account. Dun use my coins like urs wey.
Meia : Aiya! I go use ur money and buy the snowman for twice. Somemore, sell out one! Rugi for 867 coins!!!
MEME : I seriously need to dc u liao
Meia : And ho, I go use ur coins to buy RMB and give presents to others! So, now ur coins only left 3867..
MEME : I wan to dc u liao, serious.

After the conversation, I got dc from pet society. Seems like the discussion is a failure. Haiz...

5 comments:

| Y | H | said...

need Dirvorce daoo so Geng meh?

Dot Dot hurt daoo.. PEngsan liao.

KhAi Chai said...

no bibi d ? ><

Unknown said...

Haha! MEME emo then luan luan say onli la. Sorry to DOTDOT..

BIBI wht happen pulak? BIBI ok la, or u wan BIBI enter into tis complicated relationship? lol

KhAi Chai said...

complicated relationship fu yoH!!!!! he like complicated so muchiessss XDDDD

Unknown said...

wait till u got the sufficient coins, then u r welcome to join us. LOL