Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Ending



Today is totally nervous. I woke up late and stuck in jam to college. Class starts at 8.30am, but we discussed to be there around 8am for practices. I reached college at 8.15am.. Seriously nervous.
Walk to the class, OMG, why so far! High heels are seriously big trouble to me. I hate them.. Can't believe TARC is so big... Anyway, on the way to there, one of my member calling in nervous. She said she woke up late and forgot to bring evaluation form. I was thinking, where is mine de le?? OMG, I ALSO FORGOT.
Calling for my friend in the class, take hers for photocopy. While she is telling Sir, Sir started to scold...... Wah, tambah gan cheong.. Don't care, we went to canteen and photocopy, 2 copies. My friend needs to change to formal wear as her clothes at her boyfriend. Conclusion, WE ARE TOTALLY MESSED UP~

Apple Group presented first, then onli Kodak, ours. Cause due to our mistakes, gan cheong mistakes, hahaha. We have to present the last one. I can't remember what I had memorised. Really sei lo.... Gan Cheong level increasing like saham...
Till our turn to present, i can see my members are so gan cheong, and so do I. My turn is like, Gosh, I have to refer notes. Duno what rubbish I m talking. Sir commented my parts on the case, abit general. That's all. I thought alot questions throwing to me. Luckily no.
Happy Ending for our presentation, although we have mistakes on COMPETITIVE POSITION parts. We should talk about weaknesses, not strengths. Overall, very good, Sir said. I can't believe he said very good. lol.
END of my presentation. Another one on Monday. But not so gan cheong. Cause it is in casual.


2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Gan Cheong level increasing like saham...

Funny Daooo ~~ Omigod !

Unknown said...

funny??? hahahahaha.i reli gan cheong de le.. all of us.. haha~