Sunday, December 21, 2008

the Day

DAY
Finally the day has come. 20 December 08. The fans club 1st gathering. I am so nervous. Don't know why. Yesterday MSN connection makes me go crazy. It needs to be dumped into the sea cause it is seriously spoiled my happy mood after the presentation. So forget it.
Meet Ah G, Yeap, Aki, and Ah C at Kelana Jaya station at 1pm. But due to KTM problems.. I late for half an hour... Haiz. So, Ah G, Aki, Yeap and I walk for present hunting, although only left me and Ah G not yet buy. Ah C went for hunting alone. Cari liao, we went to Friendster cafe there and look around. No one. Xia dao wo men. Yuan lai belum sampai. Haha. People slowly coming and it started abit late. I abit hungry. Haha..!!
We started to chat while waiting for others. Ah C said we need white board because Ah G said need laptop. Haha. I seriously takut Ah J, Ah C, and Ah S. These three people really love to step my tail. Take food pictures kena step, eat slow kena step, nothing to chat also kena step. HAIZ.

Had gifts exchange session and lucky draw. I got photo frame from Ah J and gifted a bear to Ah C. On the lucky draw section, I wish I could get the Star notebook. Mana tahu, I got the grand prize. The Best Damn Collection DVD, a poster, and a 10 cents. Happy? Of course, only abit .... on the poster and 10 cents. Haha
Friend on the way to pick me. So I have to go back early. I had a lunch without paying. LOL. Actually the thing is I dun have small notes. So, I owe ah H. No compound interest or monthly or daily interest, so it is OK. Better than my friends! I guess because my friends are ex-business students.

NIGHT
Back to friend's house for bath and short rest. But end up helped her to wash car. Tambah tired. 8pm arrived at friend's birthday party. Not many people. But my secondary school geng already sampai. I think Ikan and me are the last ones. Haha. Chat random talks, mostly are craps. lol. Then playing beat u and beat me. That is my zaman, beat people is a trend.
Birthday girl cut the cake, abit looks like mine de. But mine is simple and big. Then Mihun said wants to YC. Hope she not going to FFK. So Ikan and I rush back her home and park the car, wait for Mihun to pick us. We bertolak pada pukul 11.45pm. Mihun wants to OLD TOWN. And command others to meet at Cheras OLD TOWN. She fetch us to Sg. Long OLD TOWN. Ikan asked not the Cheras, nearby the Leisure Mall meh? Then called the others. They said Cheras there. Not Sg. Long. LOL. Mihun almost mahu bet on sapa lambat, dia belanja.... if she did bet, kick her butt, take over the car and drive away. LOL
YC till 2.30am. My friend mahu pergi Genting. Sot liao. So ignore her. Haha. Back Ikan's house and walk to nearby mamak to tapao mihun goreng for Ikan's mom. Then, chat till 4am, then go sleep.
Morning, parents called. 7.30am??? They want to pick me... So, wake up and slap myself. And slap Ikan's butt to open the gate. Back home for breakfast, mandi, online, then sleep. Feels like not enough sleep. LOL


Avril Fans Club members


Forgot the name. ..... John Dory..... that is all i remember.


Grand prize winner!


BBQ chicken wing~ only for display purpose. For tapao. lol.


Wei Li, Ikan and Me


Taken with Birthday Girl~ with secondary school friends. the others, tak mahu take pic. zzz

4 comments:

JacKu.McLean said...

ah M!!!!!
i wan the cover n the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T

Unknown said...

lol. y u are the one asking??? HAHA!! ok la, i photocopy for u. lol

Nissa said...

hahaha...
funnyyy..
you should post other ppl's food also. hahahaha...

Unknown said...

ya ho, ah G~ i forgot other foods. hahaha..