Sunday, November 9, 2008

presents~

This is the photos of my presents of 21!! really so appreciate them~


from Xue Ying. Frog lamp.


Sow Yee bear.


From Tracy and Ah Chow. they told me one is for me, another one is for ??? zzz


Cute cousins wrote for me. Haiz, tak tahu baca. End up, frens baca for me. But oso half water.


roti guy. really memang mcm a roti. u thought can eat it up. but actually, cannot. i like tis one lo.


Ong, Boo Hwa, Mei Fen, Bina, Soke Yee, Yik Ling, Chi Kwan, Siang Siang, Aik Yung and Xhue Lai de present. Thanks!


Cousin de wallet. Cute.. Hard to use cause it is white. Ng sek dak lo


My frens from Avril Lavigne fans club members!! Ah H, Ah J, Aki, Alynn, Ah S and Ah J2!! thank u guys!!!


Papa de present!!!


Relatives and my grandma de!!!

Ah H de stars cake!! really ng sek dak eat!!!!! how le??

And last is the angpaos. Cant post here la. lol

1 comment:

JacKu.McLean said...

WoW!
many present neh!!
when my b'day my cousin oso draw a card like ur cousin(s) did!!
cute!