Sunday, November 9, 2008

8.11.08

8.11.08 - the day im having my birthday party at my house. Going to blog from morning till the night. lol
Today got class. zzz. Having Management class for replecement of Deepavali and ?. ? means duno replace for wht. lol. Today is a convo day. Duno which course graduated. But Sir said is ppl from UK degree holders back and do convo here. I wish i will be one of them next year. Ended our class abit early, abit onli.. And so, speedin back home at 110km/j. wakakaka. why? to get my first lovely present from dad first. lol
Back home, dad straight away take me out to choose birthday present. I choose SE W890i. Because of thin phone and err.. stylish. I like it, Thanks, dad!!!
After bak, go to order satays for 250 batangs. And heading home. And so, I bak to take a nap. Cause i scared no energy for night. Around 5.30pm, Soke Yee aka Ikan is coming with her foods contribution. thanks!!! Bro go to burn up the arang for BBQ nite. Mom and my aunties are busy with goreng ayam, yong tao foo, and so on. All of my relatives are coming to my birthday party, except from Johor de. So gam tong lo!!
And nite, ppl are coming, and my friends turn up one by one. Later, I go to fetch ah H, aki, and datuk J. My friends bought whipped cream. Haiz.. but at last, tak guna the cream. lol. save up for mess Ikan! wakaka.. enjoy the pics. ( my friends still owing me the rest photos..)


sebelum start, nt yet get messy

thanks, my buddy~ helped me alot for my party. but still, no salary. cham~


Aik Yung, Boo Hwa, and me


(from left) Ong, Yik Ling, Valene, and me


(from left) Yuin Yue, Soke Yee, Nini, me, and Hui Hsien


Ah J, Aki, Ah H, and me
thanks for coming although you guys stay so far~


My birthday cake.. Everyone is amazed, includin me~ cause they designed for me, on the spot onli figured out the looks! and yes, so nice!!!


Mei Fen and me. The one who promised to bring me to Ice Bar. Sad, it is cancelled. She got work to do on next day morning. haiz~


Wishing time. To be honest, I forgot what I wished already. lol


My bukit presents! OMG, hapi dao duno what to say~

Due to limited photos I have, this is the end. lol~ Overall, I am so happy and really for so long time din celebrate my birthday properly since 12 years old.
Thanks for the presents. Let see..
Ong, Boo Hwa, Mei Fen, Bina, Soke Yee, Yik Ling, Valene, Siang Siang, Aik Yung, and Xhue Lai : Thanks for the perfume, the keychain, and stars earring and bracelet. Another add in of my stars collection. wakaka
Hui Hsien and Yuin Yue : thanks for the "mien bao ren".. cute dao can eat it! but cant la..
Ah H, Ah J, Aki, Ah J2, Alynn, and Ah S : Really thanks for the Stars jacket, CD, keychain, Stars photo frame and the Stars cake!!!! Thanks~ I ng sek dak tiap your cake, ah H!!!
Xue Ying and Sow Yee : thanks for the frog lamp and bear. Thanks although you guys din come!!
Ah Fun auntie : thanks for the jelly eggs!! seriously so cute.. again, ng sek dak tiap..
Connie, my cousin : Thanks for the wallet. Cute wallet, jie~
Thanks to my auntie for Lazo diamond earring, grandma and my auntie for two pendants. Thanks!!
And papa and mom still owe me the key necklace. lol~ JK nia~

I am so gam tong for the day and super happy. Btw, I earned alot from my angpaos. My two bros got 5% from my angpaos. lol. My angpaos can cover back my new hp cost. Geng!!

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Got People dah 21 Lu !
Happy Birthday Once Again wei.
Hope you suka those present ar ! Remember Habiskan the cake, don't let them BUSUK !! Lol.

Your Friends memang Crazy de lo.

Unknown said...

ya lo, officially 21. last time said chinese de dun wan to follow. because if ikut chinese calendar, i am already 21.. now, no more excuses..
ur stars!!! cute dao... dun wan to eat.
my frens memang crazy. but they abit shy. actually they are more crazier.