Saturday, October 11, 2008

Part of Today

Today my whole family going out for breakfast outing. Haha. Obviously, we have long time not going out together as a whole. That's why i feel special today. We have our breaskfast 9a.m at my taman nearby. Then, mama wants to go to Cosway to grab things at Kajang Prima. Abit bored, but I am still OK. Then, we are heading to Tesco because mama said that our next door neighbour is having open house at noon. So, have to get hamper for them.
Unfortunately, there is no hamper that we wanted. And my parents decided to get a set of cups for them. And we are heading to the cashier, the cost of the cups are only RM4.32
HUH? because the cups set should be RM 29.90.. but how come is RM4.32? Alright, another issue of typo error. Last time is sushi, now is cup. What else I could say? Papa said ignore it. OK lo..
Having their open house buffets with sweet and sour vegetables (alot of types vege..), ayam masak merah, rendang kambing, and fruits. Seriously, another my favourite of ayam masak merah. Because I am such a picky on this food. I hate too sweet, yet no sweet flavour. Haha.. very nice~
Today, papa talked about his youth. He took chef training before, for chinese big restaurants. I dunno what is the name of those restaurants jor. But quite famous. I got a neighbour, he lost on his gambling for almost RM70,000???? OMG... Because he is on gambling with his colleagues. And he works as a chef too. Papa told us that when he was in 20s, he got worked in chinese restaurants. Those people in there seriously damn rude and damn alot shit words. HAHA.. and Papa said when one of them did something wrong, the Head Chef will use the kuali or the pemasak things ( Sori, I duno what to call in eng le) to knock them. Papa kena before and yes, hell pain. So, Papa quit from this career and took retail manufacturing career.
And yeah, that the place where parents met. Hahaha... then after that, no need further explain jor. Hahahahaha.. At least right now, I don't have to worry for no tees to wear because all of my tees are from papa's company. SOMEMORE all of the tees are branded like PUMA, FOREST, JOHN MASTER, ORLANDO, etc. Good rite??

No comments: