Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mei Fen aka MIHUN big big day~

Yesterday is Mihun's birthday celebration. First, Ikan picked me from my house to Mihun house at % pm. Because she wants to talk about insurance policy to Mihun.. Then we are heading to her house and talk bout insurance.. then, we go to Secret Recipe to buy cake, Tiramisu cake. Mihun bought cake for herself. Sad wey~ Anyway, I also bought a cake for myself, peach cake~ Hungry jor because both of them talkin bout insurance, abit sien tao hungry..
Mihun's family macam wan to kill Mihun already because she not yet get dolled up (well, she no need to get dolled up because she said simple is good..). So, Ikan told her parents that we will be late and told Mihun's family to go first. So, we bertolak at 7.30p.m to Sg.Chua after Mihun got ATM-ed. For her birthday party. Talkin about Ikan's driving skill, Mihun scared. I think might be the music effect from MAXIM le. HAHAHA..
So, arrived there, at least we are not the last ones, but not good also. Cause Mihun is the main character ma. I think her parents not feeling good jor. Because we are late. While waiting for others, we on the way to eat first. Because the meals are set at 7.30pm, since we are late jor, then cant wait for further times again.


nice nice foods~ but abit masin.. but still, OK!

Eh.. this prawns are nice, but dunno what it called.. LOL

Everyone on EATing mood, tak tahu choi Meia jor.. =___=
Get scolded by Pui San because the middle place of the foods can pusing, why need to get up and kiap the food? I was like OMG... banging on the wall.. HAHAHA.. since then, I keep reminding others.. LOL
Then, after our dinner, we drive bak to Mihun's house to celebrate her birthday. Before that, I got Boo Hwa to fetch me bak home to get my clothes to stay over. But end up, tak ambil becausae my family out already and I dun have spare keys. Rites..
Sampai there, we drink fruit juice and play "chor tai de".. I am just witness them to play. JUST SCROLL DOWN TO LOOK ON THE PHOTOS.. lol


Birthday girl, already expert in "chor tai de". last time on hostel de kaki lang

Mihun with Siang. Sot jor le they are..

Bina with Mihun. Mihun rampas my phone and took pic.. Haiyo~ I thought they are on the card game...


Mihun is doing chinese opera show. This is where I keep laughing tao cant stop. Crying somemore. Haiz~

Secret Recipe Tiramisu cake~ Nice, damn nice~

Birthday girl on tiup-ing the candles. I like tis shot!

Mihun get challenged to take out the candle.. be careful, all of us want so much to eat tis cake..

POSE!! Me is the cameraman.. see the pink on the left? itulah aku~ LOL

i am look normal geh? salah info kot~

Mihun so kasihan~ tak pe la.. Haha..

solo time with Mihun~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MEI FEN

No comments: