Monday, September 29, 2008

phone issue



My phone, NOKIA 6288 is in pregnancy mood recently.... very very bad mood... peek session... likes to off itself, hanged when i was on call, etc (dun wan to mention further.. so sad..)
Last time when I was on work for internship, my senior wants me to a place (seriously forget the name of the building jor..) to get a company's form 44, 49, any new form.. and the minutes of resolutions... Have to take cab on my own.. But no cab, so must call cab.. While on the call, my phone suddenly off...!! WALAO!! I am so in panic.. Cause my senior called to the secretary office dy, so i must be hurry to there.. End up, find public telephone.. luckily the public phone is workable..
Haiz.. Avril Lavigne concert day tht time, my phone oso hanged.. when I opened the inbox message.. Alamak.. seriously what happen to my phone...?
I want to change phone.. But lack of money.. No money and duno want what phone oso.. So I'm still with my phone, 6288.. Actually, gt abit rasa tak mahu lepas the phone cause this is my first multi function phone and whole year phone request from dad..
Want to buy new phone oso dunno want wht... need ppl's advice now.. Since my dad now so good mood wants to buy me a new phone..

No comments: