Monday, September 29, 2008

Friend's birthday party

My long lost contact friend is having birthday party yesterday.. Ikan fetch me to our friend's house.. together with Li Yoong.. on the way to the destination, since we dunno where is it, we wait for Mihun to come from Sg.Long and bring us to "sau sing lui" house.. Mihun called Ikan for what time go.. I answered Ikan's phone cause Ikan busy on mascara-ing.. "Where's Ikan? U killed her?" OMG (protected), Mihun, ur jokes damn "cold" lar... zzz
I cant remember Aik Yung looks like jor.. Haiz, long lost contact ma.. So, since Mihun terbelok inside the taman jor.. we have to get in the road to meet her.. But we are in the wrong road way.. We arrive somewhere at Tanah Perkuburan Islam.. Damn.. Turn back and go to other side road.. LOL.. Mihun called again, and I answered the phone again.. "Y u answer again??" "MIHUN, IKAN DRIVING LAR..!!!" Heiye....
Arrive there, we saw birhday girl, Aik Yung, no change at all.. Still look the same.. Then, we saw our secondary school friends and some juniors, birthday girl friends that we dunno.. To be honest, her birthday party not as big as Belle de.. Hmm, maybe she wants as simple as possible..
Since so bored, I took pictures.. a few.. cant take sia sui pic lar.. cause alot people i seriously dunno.. and they are no fun.. make my jokes abit "cold"... DAMN!!


to be honest, tak satisfied langsung..
anyway, thank u Ikan and Mihun for ur hotdog, garlic bread, and chicken wing


~Ikan and me~
She fetch me to party and fetch me bak home, so kam tong~~ LOL


Siang Siang, me and birthday girl, Aik Yung
Happy Birthday, girl!!


Me, Mihun, and Ikan
they help me to pass thru the sien moments..

After that, we off to the fun fair park at Kajang Prima.. Mihun dun wan go, but have to go, her bro at there, cause bro pick her back home..
VERY EXPENSIVE ler the fun fair... Haiz.. We managed to play Ali Baba.. Mihun said feel like wan to pee... haiz.. we tarik tarik her tao she agree, cause her bro is playing.. YEAH~ Hahahahahaha.. That's the why i shouted... Seriously cant scream... Haiz.. and my skirt so short wey, i think "zao kong" jor le.. Shuan le ba..
Then, Mihun and her bro wants to bak Sg.Long jor.. After bye bye-ing them, Ikan and me play another ride.. this ride pening tao.. feel wan to vomit.... walk oso abit like drunk... Ikan said cant drive, need to sit for awhile.. and she said go to MCD lo..
Then drive to MCD, we order beefburger, chicken mcnuggets, fries, and a coke.. Hmm, very nice.. Sambil chat about her experience on insurance and askin the policies.. After that, back to home at 12.30am... And again, my legs in pain.... Not yet recover enough from sat walk... haiz..

No comments: