Wednesday, August 13, 2008

today is wht day?

Tis week is week 12.. damn.. din study yet.. all at once..
Today I attend SFM lecture because Mr.Tho said that this week de lecture is very important.. it's about interest rate derivatives.. last week din attend because got presentation on ES.. have to present (though at the end, tak de prepare.. =.=), so din attend SFM and moral (almost forgot moral appearance..!!) lectures... =.= plz dun follow my lazy paths.. not good..
Today lecture is new, never taught before.. so, quite fresh and interesting.. but still, feel sleepy. thanks to the air conditioner and ma sweet hoodie.. very comfortable.. but cannot sleep!! I cannot afford of those words that Sir had mentioned that he likes to see his students in sleeping face.. Very.. horrible.. somehow, I find that Sir is too much on finance..! cant help him...
sien sien.. but must bear with it.. anyway, I am still skipped my Moral lecture.. haiz.. bad influence!! then, we are heading to JJ.. Going to Old Town to have our breakfast.. Cannot finished the food!! I m so "pai ka"... then, we chat about our future plan on after our last year of study, where to go for vacation.. Next, we belok to next place.. playin Photo Hunt and Dance Dance Revolution.. and other games tat lost to the couple!!!!!! SWT
Then, we bak to college to have Moral tutorial, classmates are having presentation on "seks sebelum kahwin".. alot questions on my thought.. haiz... but dun wan to mention.. but fir sure, not yellow thinking!! then after tis, headin to ES tutorial, another presentation, but these are all business plan proposal.. Arghh.. their presentation are so good.. mine is terrible, i mean my part is terrible.. i hope i wont have to repeat..!!! (touch wood!!)

No comments: