Friday, August 15, 2008

Arghh!! Having my heart attack watchin our Malaysia's hope, Lee Chong Wei on battle with Lee Hyunil on semi final badminton Olympic just nw..
I never been in this serious situation to watch Olympic games in my life.. I juz watched for fun usually.. But maybe because he's headin to the medal.. I am so excited!! Anyway, my bro said that everyone knows that he will win for tis semi final...
The final battle will kill me.. I cannot bear it.. The semi final battle cause my eyes feel tired.. Watchin the shuttlecock "jumps" here and there.. together feelin nervous.. feel tired liao..
I want to watch he get the gold medal!! Never see M'sia get gold medal b4.. haiz

2 comments:

PrinceSiglo said...

my tears were out after he won the game, haha. now, everyone in Malaysia is wishing him all the best in the finals. Malaysia is putting their hope on him to get our very 1st olympic gold medal! Abt ur eyes getting tired, maybe u spend too much time on the monitor. Take care, bye

| Y | H | said...

A Silver better than Nothing right?
Don't be sad !