Monday, July 21, 2008

today mood~

Again i dream something not good.. how come I dream of Avril's ticket sold out?? What de.. Anyway, last few weeks, I dreamt of Avril signing autograph on my CD ^.^ so damn happy!! mana tahu, it just a dream.. walao.. forget it..
Today wake up late, somemore online to remove my cars on parking wars.. want to earn alot lot lot money.. to buy truck.. so I can fine people on other street. damn keji lo me.. ahaha.. Anyway, after all useless workdone.. I am really late to pick up friend at Sg.Chua liao.. Thus, I speeding (again..) at 120km/j to her house.. Arrive there safely, thank God... sorry, my parents.. I won't speed again.. maybe la...
then, on the way to highway to college, traffic jam, damned jam at MRR2.. >.< my leg damn lenguh (cause I drive manual car..).. hate manual car so much.. but, it saves cost on fuel.. whatever la.. then, stuck along the way to college.. arrive at 10.25a.m.. hate,hate.. DUn feel like want to attend audit lecture liao, cause of the lecturer's attituce, somemore boring.. then, decided to skip..
Hsien paid RM300 to me for Avril's ticket.. she said take out the money is damn lot, cause never withdraw for RM300 before.. I know.. dun care..cause Avril is coming.. >.< damn broke.. If she's going to sell her clothing line in Malaysia, lagi broke....!!!
Following Hsien to her shooting place cause skip lecture liao.. dun feel want to go to library.. so, follow her to watch her shooting.. Very damn interesting storyline.. all of her frens are so creative.. of course la, advanced diploma final year ma... anyway, sit under bridge to watch them make movie.. so pro!!! feel like disturbing them, but they dun mind.. Like the way they r so friendly.. haiz..
Rushing back to college.. sow yee them went to JJ liao.. alamak, have to drive to JJ.. makes me nervous, cause never drive to there b4.. anyway, successfully to there.. great!! but still, parking skill sucks.. haiz......

No comments: