Friday, July 18, 2008

die hard~


Avril Lavigne is coming to Malaysia to rock for her "Best Damn Thing" tour on 29 August...
Currently not feeling wealth because of this... cant avoid because I'm truly her die hard fans liao... Haiz.. And this is her first time in Malaysia to perform, lagi teruk!! Must go, my inner thoughts.... The bad thing is I'm forcing my frind to go with me.. >.< *so bad!!
Hmm.. About the ticket price, not good... currently onli get my loan, but it should used to support my education, but i used it to buy Avril's ticket >.<
Looking for RM338.. wahaha.. cause it is front standing, can see Avril in face.. dun want to see da screen de... I saw VIP seats, but in RM600++.. my god.. wished I can afford that seat.. but ....
Suddenly become so addicted to her.. sign up to become her fan and buy fans club shirt..!! going to support her on tht day.. 29 Aug is not far.. coming soon. cause time passed damn fast.. Parents want to kll me cause of the ticket price... try to beg them cause this is one and only concert I would go.. Even the ori CD and VCD, I onli bought hers. Not to mention others la... Curious and panic to get the tickets... Scared sudah habis, macam mana.. IF habis, mogok outside stadium merdeka..wahaha..
The thing is I keep focusing on this performance.. assignments queue up later.. this is not good, dun follow my steps, I'm a truly horrible person.. Assignments always the last thing to do...
Anyway, check out our fans club site www.avrillavigne.my , Malaysian fans club!! Join la..

No comments: