Saturday, June 19, 2010

OH YES

See this? Yes, MTV Asia is giving MTV World Stage passes this time. Tokio Hotel gonna back in Malaysia XD along with Katy Perry, Wonder Girls and Bunkface.. Last year was kinda alot artists but i din go T_T this year i cannot miss!
Spot the countdown? yeah, we must win the tickets by click this
the famous bee
the famous Junior aka Org Minyak aka Black Macha

Tell u what. This game is super stingy hard to win T__T though i thought is EASY. I tried for 3 times. Actually is FOUR times..
1. I saw bee flyin on top. and i clicked. the box appeared. but it's gone.WTH
2. I SAW A BEE THIS TIME. i clicked and box appeared! The question is about Wonder Girls song. I done everything and bullshit, FAILED.
3. SPOT JUNIOR. click again and question is venue of the MTV world stage. In the end is SESSION EXPIRED

FINALLY
4. JUNIOR again. click and question is. Tokio Hotel origin. and I WAS PRAYIN SO HARD FOR NO MORE FAILURE T_T then it pop out with CONGRATULATIONS
and run to my email page
click the link

fill up the address from the link. check carefully for ur mailing address, IC, and email :)

in the end, it will be like this

I have been on this game since the first day... And finally i got this today.. The questions been quoted some are easy like venue, TH origins, name, Wonder Girls song XD but some like if u guys not a fan of Bunkface and Wonder Girls, the questions like their debut album and member name, it is HARD.
I am on my way focusin on top pages whole time durin this game. I never spot bottom cause it is too black. I feel blind X__X And i was mostly on HOME and WIN PASSES page. I spot bees twice at same place and Junior twice at same place. Depends on luck anyway. and the fate :(

Good luck everyone

OH YES. iamgoingtoMTVWorldStage

No comments: