Monday, May 31, 2010

Relay For Life 2010


Joined Relay For Life event on last Saturday. Many thanks to Miss Kim Chang, she dig Ms Fish, Wee, Suit Yee, Farah and me of course for this event. Unexpected me agree without think twice and ask for parents permission :) Because this is charity, is worth.
B4 off to the venue, I am late to be on time, because due to stupid streamyx. sigh, this is another story.. And reach home, Farah and them dy in the car wait for me. I rushed in my room and no change. Pack everything in a rush X) and headin to Fish's house, then to MCD and park the car at Medan Parking C. We ate MCD there. Due to some misleadin communcation, we hafta drive to other side. While some of us walk to there.
Photos of us durin the afternoon :)
doin camwhore :)
and wht the hell me look -_-
6PM onli start the event officially. While we helped to arrange the chairs, the foods, tables, everything :) And have a walk around there b4 start to work :)

help to pacak the board cause it is on the grass :) we r girl guides ma, so must do tis. LMAO
and take pic with the board. see how nice we were :p
the skies gettin dark :\
me on eating MCD fries moment X)



No comments: