Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hero C

I dream of hanging out with my friends somewhere dunno where -___- and erm. I can't remember their faces. Partially like watak sampingan XD
And we were walking at a padang, no idea y can suddenly at padang. And I saw a bunch of girls sitting there in a circle, dunno mumbling what -__- so I said "they mourn out for aliens?"
And then suddenly these bitches wake up and oh, they're in white dresses -___- these fellas stand in one row and head facing on floor. Freaking scary.. And then when they show up the damn faces. THEIR.FACES.ARE.GREEN. @):?~>}|€{>*#~!
they walked so fast towards us and we couldn't escaped.

Suddenly Ah C masuk (wtf?) and takes his sniper out and shoot the green faces. Ah C turned into hero in my dream. Seriously amazed. And as a result, I sleep late and almost late to work. Skip breakfast and hungry like hell -___-





I know u guys faces gonna turn like that -__-

No comments: