Friday, January 1, 2010

26 dec 09

I back to club second times. ONLY SECOND TIME. some ppl said im a club girl. =..= Ms Vivi pick me from my home. And she is late. damn late. forgive her, cause i oso the same. LOL. And to li ting's house to pick her. Drive all the way to Ms Chow's house. Ask her come down (she is livin in apartment), she said need to comb and gel her hair. haiz. Li Ting helps vivi on make up. Done dy, Ms Chow still not yet down. MY GOD.

Finally she down. We hungry, and so we go to err. duno called wht dy the place, we havin our late dinner. Im havin french toast with milo. Everyone kinda lookin at us. Of course. we wearin like clubbin. cause we reli goin club. =..= then straight to QUATTRO. Mr Chee Wui booked at quattro, they said. damn zzz. i dun like there honestly. the day i went durin my birthday, i dy nt reli like.

Dun like there. Drink not alot. Around 3 to 4 glasses of johnny walker onli. I also duno how to say. I dun quite enjoy at first. But at the end, im dancing dy. cant believe it. seriously. But i still sober :) Walk in and out, to washroom and accompany ms chow to vomit. Everyone is in drunk except me and vivi. liting too. On the guys side, i duno. vivi de fren drunk dao go hug a guy on the other table side. aiks. Bina oso drunk. I duno. LOL. everyone out of control dy. still except me and vivi

2AM. i gila dao 2AM over. lol. i feel tired. AGAIN. i smell like shit. argh.


the US

and then pergi Steven corner for yc. drinkin milo. they chat damn happily. I still cannot stick into their conversation. I duno la, i feel like i dun like it. well, it depends on my mood sometimes. i kinda quiet. Ms Chow said tired dy. we cabut first. Left the guys gang at there.
Overnite at Chow's apartment. in her room. And and. i got no space to sleep. Im doin yoga on her bed. LOL. Ms Vivi had to sleep on the floor. Thanks to Ms Bina and the owner. They conquer our space. =..=

Tomolo morning. Vivi and me wake up dy. OF COURSE. we sleep like hell. =..= those two sleep in heaven. drag the conquerer wake up. Go dim sum at tmn connaught. Chee wui and Shears tag along. Chat alot LAME conversation. Seriously DAMN LAME. i know i laughed like hell. but yala, is funny. but i still conclude, it is LAME.
Back home, i am damn tired. Take bath and sleep. I tak mau to Quattro dy. I hate there.. No reason.



No comments: