Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm having teribble nightmare yesterday :(

I dream of butcher selling human meat instead of pork, mutton, beef, etc. They selling babies meat and i saw adults meat. 2 ADULT ON THE TABLE.
and I remember somebody told me that these meats not human. They are leech. Combination of leech. What the hell.

And there is a "meat" on the table, waking up, and askin the butcher tht he/she wana go washroom. I am damn speechless on the spot, asked back the fella told me tht those meats r leech. But damn. Where got leech gonna ask butcher for washroom?

Nightmare turned into comedy

So far i juz saw the meats on the table. I mean human =..= They din get chopped off. Maybe they kena chopped gua.. But i cant remember. Maybe my memory auto erase. So i wont remember these horrible parts. Love ya, my brain

No comments: