Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random

I wana watch movies. 2012 alone is not enough XD Christmas Carol, Fourth Kind, whtever movies. And yeah, MULAN. OMG! I want to watch Mulan :(

These days when manager finally back, I am like nothing to do at office. Not really like hell last time. But i manage to online XD Now the thing is.. I did something on my JOBSTREET. I nvr thought I gona have feedback, damn immediate feedback.
Manager told me that our company started to expand. Next yr gona be busy like hell! Joint venture, partnership and branch! All together at once. I wonder my salary will expand oso anot? Cause i m reli worry. for my expenses. Next month gona pay ACCA fee. I havent take ACCA papers yet wey. I cant afford those papers with my current salary lo. One month = ACCA papers, duno how many papers. Haiz. I gona dig another job. That is y i did somethin on my JOBSTREET.

Ppl say nice le, company no politics, relationship among depts and boss good somemore. Ya, i know. But good oso cant increase my salary ma. I have to wait for one year? Hard lo. I mahu take ACCA next year :(

How ar?

1 comment:

Chen Chow said...

Good Luck on your job search! We wish you all the best!

Best wishes from staff of JobStreet.com