Friday, November 6, 2009

Fri nite celebratin my birthday. Older 3 days in advance. Damn. I have no idea how many ppl is coming. And I have no idea mana Milwaukee. So have to trouble Miss Emily to fetch me. Haiz.
Having dinner there. And Ms Vivi askin we reli wana to clubbin? And I am lookin to Ms Monaliza, Ms Wendy Fish, Ms Emily. Cause i want them to go with me :D
Hsien said if goin, she needs to change clothes. And Ms Fish said she wana go see see. So, 3 of them on. And i m happy, of course. Mei fen takes Hsien to change clothes. And then we sing happy birthday and cut the cake. The cake is mango vanilla with strawberries on top. No raspberry, but is alrite.
Thank you guys for my birthday celebration. Seriously thank u :) for the gifts and the treats :))


Mei fen decided to Quattro. I have no idea mana lai de. Emily and Fish keep askin is it nearby Avenue K? Mei fen duno. Ok.. So, we need to follow the leader, cause we duno where. Dun ask, I lagi duno.
Following a wrong leader. He is not a definitely good driver with good directions. The hell he belok jiu belok. haiz. Abit geram. No, is geram.
And emily, wendy fish, and me in one car. We parked at Avenue K basement park. RM10. Big eyes, 3 of us. HAHA. Then we walk out to the entrance. Hsien gave jocky to park her car and mei fen's sui yu de car parked infront Avenue K. GENG. And we walked to the Quattro. Noisy, of course la.
And I.forgot.to.bring.my.IC.
Zadao all of them kao kao. HAHA. Then worry for if got check IC. but suddenly if got polices mahu check IC inside, I will die. HAHA. Dun care la, walk inside afta pay. Then, enter dy, I feel. OK. Nothing excited me. Shit. Maybe I am too excited to go for clubbing dao no feel dy. GODLIKE.
And I.dun.like.Vodka. It tastes.. tak sedap. I prefer red wine. So i drink lil onli. Very lil, around 2 to 3 glasses. Fish drinks more than me lo.. she loves it. LOL. Then we spot dao couple on making love. Bored, cause they onli touch lai touch qu. But Fish said she saw them kissin wo. But i saw onli touchin. Haiz.
More of them r sittin on the table there n drinks. Not reli high, cause everyone is on sit. I feels sleepy. I feel like few hours r passin, though onli half an hour. We request to leave, cause Fish's mom is callin dy. Dun wan her mom mad. So we off, while Mei fen them continue to stay there.

Walked out, Im feelin deaf. Damn. And my hair smell shit. Even my bra oso smells like smoke. GODLIKE. I dun care fong sap or wht, i go take bath once i back home. And i am still smell smoke. GODLIKE.

Anyway, is a good experience for me. Ok la. Juz maybe Quattro is nt a place for me to have fun :)

No comments: