Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012 outing

Having another outing with my fellow avrillians again XD It's all started from Mr H, the boss said want to kap CDs, and sambil wana watch movie. So, him, aki, yeap, emily and me join the outing.
Alot, super alooooot ppl keep commenting on 2012. Some said cant watch due to fully booked; some say booked on when n the time. At first I told aki we can watch it, no worries. The more the status pop up, i feel no more confident.
And our Yeap say we can watch it positively XD

Emily drive to my house and decided to go ah H house. Sorry, emily. U drive again :( And so we drive to ah H place and park emily's car at his house. And we walked to ah H's car. Yeah, he is driving! The moment ah H wana U turn, there is a Kancil comin from uphill. Ah H din see dao. And xia dao me and emily. I swear i will no sleep in ah H car later on. LOL.
Duno wht road he is takin us to TS. No idea at all. And so we parked in TS, and walk to Pavillion. Reach at Pavillion, call aki or yeap, i forgot =..= Askin them where they are. Know the location, we walk to the floor and ngam ngam they r at the counter dy.

We.got.2012.tickets. :D

And i drag aki go take Barbie dolls pictures. So preeeettttyyy :) Feel like wana bang the kaca and take the Barbie dolls out and be BFF with Sofia. BFF with Sofia is ah H said. lol. Take kao kao dy. We think where to eat. Seriously, this is the toughest thing gona do. Haiz. Think where to eat is kinda a situation where boss is askin y the sales drop tis year and the staffs cant answer. Macam ni lah the situation.
Emily say KimGary at the time we r at Sg.Wang. Ok. KimGary ba. LOL. Hafta wait for ur turn. We got no. 22, Aki's fav no. And so we get our seats and start ordering. And ah H start to say MJ. Yeah, not Michael Jackson, is Meia Jackson. I can choked till die on spot. PLEASE!
And yeap ordered a food, duno wht it called. but i can see she is suffering on her lunch. Cause is pedas. U can see the way she eats, the food reli pedas. And so I'm eatin tomato spaghetti with pork. Duno wht it named. But is soooo tomato-ious. Love it :) And because our movie is on 6.30pm. The day is nt yet old. We continue to chat. I forgot wht we chat about. But I was like kinda choked alot of times. Haiz. Cant remember. STM.
And so. we walked to MPH to look for somethin :) Yeah, somethin somethin. HAHA. Cant say here. Later, we walked to Victoria. I never been to Victoria b4. Boss said the CDs there kinda cheap. Hmm. And so our boss mcm enterin into heaven. LOL. I bought OneRepublic CD, and boss spend RM150 for his CDs, Michael Buble, Five for Fighting and OneRepublic CDs. I.never.bought.more.than.2.CDs.in.my.life.
Then err. we walked back to Pavillion. Find a place to sit because we wana do marker tattoo. Bought marker pen at MPH. To darken yeap n mine de faded star. sob. And so we got a place to sit at the Food Court. Draw draw draw. Get back the black star. But abit cacat. At least is better than faded one. Sit there and chat. Chat mieh jiu reli cant remember. Onli remember ah H wana break my TTR records. swt.

We walk to the cinema and decided to buy popcorn, cause gona stuck in cinema for 2 hrs and more. The butt gona be numb. We sit in 2nd front row. Luckily the seats nt in 90 degree.
Overall, the movie reli about 2 hrs and more. The tears flow endlessly. All of us. Keep dropping salt water. Seriously gam dong sei yan. And my butt. Seriously numb. Aki's back bone feelin pain XD
And so we walked back to TS. Yeap back by bus. Left 4 of us walked to TS. Aki wana meet her frens at there. As we reach, she couldnt reach to her frens. Keep callin, no one answered. Emily and boss oso helpin to call. Same. Then Aki gives up. While Aki is in the car with us, her fren called or she called, no idea. But at least the call is a success. Her frens at TS, so boss drop her at TS main entrance there. And we vroom vroom back to boss's house.
Reach Sri Petaling around duno wht time. I think is 11pm ar? Reli OMG. Mom din call me. Haiz. She knows i wont back early :D

A very big thank you to Boss H who drives us go and back. Good skill. LOL. I wonder if u drive manual macam mana. LOL.
Thank you very much, Emily for she drives me back home. Sob Sob. I know Emily wan to sit my car so badly, cause she havent sit in my car YET :D

No comments: