Sunday, October 18, 2009

Batu Caves trip-03.10.09

After Genting trip, i feel like is not enough. haha. Askin Datuk do he wants to Batu Caves? He said he wants to go where, but no time. So i was like, again, JOM, pergi Batu Caves. And i know aki will go, cause she is on holiday XD. ah C not able to join us as he is at Penang for intern dy.. Yeap is having activity for that nite. Ya, 3 Oct is Mooncake Festival Day.
Though I am a serious bad road sign, I am still said "let's go, i drive". Then i started to feel no good, and i go ask Emily. She said can and agreed to drive too. I am so happy. haha. We stuck in heavy jam, all the way from Cheras to Wangsa Maju. Really tired.. I know datuk and aki wait for us kinda like 1 hr dy.. They sure starve kao kao. Yeap SMSed me askin whether we all really sesat is it. haha!
Finally reach Wangsa Maju LRT station. On the way to Genting Klang sambil to Yeap's place. We have lunch at RM2 vege shop. Know datuk never been there. While eatin, we wait for Yeap. She took quite along time.. Thought she sesat. HAHA. I know we bertolak from Genting Klang to Batu Caves at 3.30pm. Cause i keep lookin the time, afraid there is a time for the cave got closed. Again, heavy jam all the way to the cave. Seriously swt. Emily said she kinda knows the way to there, so I can sleep in the car.. But.. I am no confidence... So I din sleep
Arrive at Batu Caves finally. I see the stairs.. I feel hot. Because I am reli afraid that what if I wana pee while on the way on the 272 staircase.. so i mahu pergi toilet. Damn, the toilet oso damn far.. Finishin pee, we r all the way to the stairs. And i see the stairs got the numbers. Seriously damn.. I stressed up. lol
Walk n walk. Tired, rest for awhile. And i see the monkeys.. Cannot. Must approach to the hill. I scare the monkeys! The.hell. Finally we made it! And it's not easy. As i walk thru inside, I saw another stairs. GOD. Haiz.. walk lo.. dy reach.. if dun walk, kinda wasted XD
Till i saw chicken and cat. I wonder they... walked up? O___O And yet i saw there is two pairs of shoes beside there.. First thing i think of is, "OMG, commit suicide?"
I know is lame. But i onli think of that. And so i asked aki to snap the shoes XD
After snap here n there, we managed to climb down. Going down totally sufferring. I scared of both, monkeys n height. I cant walk fast. I see the stairs kinda blur also. Too tired XD

We decide to 1U.. since it's nearer with Batu Caves. This time need my direction point. HAHA. Sounds so wrong. I am sesat queen! But hey, I am betul showin the road sign mieh.. Get the parking done, we walk to cinema there. Err.. Old Wing? No idea mieh old n new. I got history og sesat there. But that's another story =__=
Dun want to watch as we can fall asleep no matter how scary of a movie. Cause we r tired XD And me suggest to the gaming place. I miss HOD. So luckily got emily. we used to play this games durin diploma~ And so nice of datuk captured us. Then i see that is not correct.. He is video-ing us. GODLIKE. I am so swt..
After all the wakes me up games, i am hungry. We go for dinner and lookin for wht to eat. Walk here and there, I dunno where i am. New wing or old wing? lol. I can recognize the new n old, but i dunno which floor we are.
Datuk suggest Thai food. The environment really comfortable.. And there is a pillow. Totally can sleep. And so, aki, emily and me ordered the same thing, pineapple rice. dun ask for y we orderin the same thing.. lol. it juz coincidence. and i cant finish the rice. Erm.. the rice is nt bad.. but.. i dun feel like want to eat >.<

After dinner, oh ya, Emily wants to buy Apple donuts for her mom :) And i am still lookin around where i am. lol. Fine. I am like a kid enterin 1U. Never ever leave me alone in 1U. I can die. seriously.
Fetch datuk back and the road is totally not the way i know. Till i saw the Eastin Hotel. I know the way back! Cause i cross here quite few times during internship. Then while on the way, we ter-masuk into Mid Valley road. Oh great. We're touring Mid Valley. LOL. SMS to datuk and he is so damn worried.
Fetch aki back home, wrong turn. haha. As usual la.. we will sesat, no matter is in short or long period. lol. Back home, i can feel the tired-ness.. That's the day of climbing batu caves, tell my parents oso they wont trust. haha


No comments: