Saturday, October 24, 2009

24.10.09

Raymond Lam post! Finally I wana go do a post on him =..=
Saw his coming to Mines ads on the escalator. So I ajak Ikan and Aki go. And I nvr thought of using Aki's DLSR at the beginning. SERIOUS. She mentioned it, i onli think YAHO, CAN USE AKI'S DLSR. I am innocent at beginning!
So, pick up Ikan then headin to Aki's place. Need to tell the guard her house add. I am gona save down her address dy =..= Then happily drive with DENG all the way to Mines. Ya, I know that i have no idea how to Mines from Sg Long. Damn..
Walked them to the venue after I parked my car at level 2, i think so, yeah, level 2. So, I am not very proud to direct them in Mines, ok. Aki said I am very proud. LOL. the hell.
So, saw the place dy. But got ppl standin there. Yao jiang meh. And so, we were like, OK, then go lookin for dinner. (pausing for hundred seconds for thinkin where to eat).. OH, we r headin to Station Kopitiam. And we are watchin Mr Bean at the same time. I have no idea y i love to watch Mr Bean last time, because the show is LAME.

After eat and laugh, we r walkin to the level 5 to see Raymond Lam. Never thought there is sooooooo many ppl. Really alot ppl. Feelin hot cause too many haba. And I bought his CD. Oh great. Better than Ali Cafe. I feel stupid if i buy that Ali Cafe. Maybe the drink is for high class people, I am not tht level gua, cause the drink totally not good. I thought is expired tim.. No offense to Ali Cafe lovers!
Waiting for Raymond Lam to pop up. Ahh.. the MC, tak tahu sape. OK. But i know he is annoying. And wait wait.. finally he is here, no need to enter into the venue, I can hear ppl screamin for him. And all the cameras up. Shit, totally cannot see him liao. And so, Aki's gona go up too. But not light.. is heavy.
And is like, see him on talk. Yalo, haiz. I have no idea wht he talks. HAHA. busy takin pics. Imagine in an hr, we took like almost 200 plus pictures. OH YA, ah H SMS. Swt-ing 3 of us on spot.
"I saw u in front of me! OMG"
....
Stunned and shocked at the same time. Thank u, ah H =..=

And he got a HUGE fans there. With green n yellow shirts. I should wear tht colored shirt too :( cause can go take pic with him ma. Ok la, forget it. too many ppl. Unless u do somethin extra ordinary in front of Lam Fong, maybe he will remember u FOREVER. Kinda like "eh, that _____ girl from Mines!"
After he walked away with the mgmt and the guards, we turned back to the poster to take pic. BUT, the poster is not there anymore. OK. So we take with the backstage.
Then drive aki back home. Stayed at her place for more than an hour, chattin. And it is 12am dy. I cant send ikan back home dy. And so i take her back with me, esok onli send her back.
I like Raymond Lam's boots. Damn cute! :) "can i have ur boots?" i think he will remember me if i say that. haiz, too late

No comments: