Sunday, September 20, 2009

The.Thought.

Finally force myself to write something on my blog. Really busy, not quite, but still, busy. I really have no idea to post. Sometimes when u wana post something, like really a secret that cant be told, u cant post here! Haiz
I really duno how to feel that am I still love to work there or not. Of course sometimes I dun feel like wana go back there. I want more challenging, not repetitive work. I thought it might be OK for me to keep holding on till I manage to get rid of all the exams I have to achieve.
But I think I couldnt do that. Anymore.

I always thinkin on good prospectus VS human relationship in a company. Not to say I hate my company, they all are soo.. good. So much better than my intern moment. Really. But the thing is, I couldnt survive with the income I earned from my current job. Abit from my parents, relatives, friends said my education level can even get a better job. I love to stay in expandin company, as I can grow older with them. It feels awesome. I don't know.
Gona make a decision at the end of the year.

No comments: