Thursday, June 18, 2009

:)



'Lo. I just back from TARC. After done with the walk here and there procedures. Never thought TARC is so damn big :")

Back home with mom, dad called at the same time. He wants to make sure that we back home in safe. Dad asking again on where i park my car, how's the condition, etc. Abit.. bored but he cares about me. Every time I going to college, work, he sure will call. Ya, if u dun pick up, he assume u r in trouble O__O so, better pick up, although u r on driving :)

Father's Day is coming. I am so damn broke, till I have to ask for money to pay my fee. Haiz. Every week he's giving me pocket money. I mean hello, I already over the legal age. I feel like I am so useless taking the pocket money. (T.T)
Like dad happened to consider to take out his pension fund money, I also feel like.. i decided not to take. That is his 30 over years contribution. SO no matter how low is my salary i'm working for, at least I dun have to ask for money from dad anymore. This is the only best Father's Day gift for this year.. :)

3 comments:

kEnG said...

why u going to TARC?
No need to work??

starrie said...

aww.. tis is a very heart warming post
Ur dad will be proud of u :)

Unknown said...

keng : renew id la, take leave lo
aries: thanks :)