Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Man



I am super excited to see the trailer of this movie on the YoutubedotCom. And luckily, it turns out for what I really wanted in the movie. And it superrrr.. awesome XD
Seriously this is a epic fighting scene kinda movie. And it have love, friendships included. That is why I so into it. Cause I'm into kinda hero movie. At the end of the scene, it is sad. Cause it makes you refresh from the beginning of the movie to the ending. And it takes you to the scene in X Men 1. For me, i think that way. Don't know you guys, but I am like gonna crying for the ending. OHMYGOD~
Wolverine is a good guy, but not a nice guy. Hugh Jackman said. As a conclusion, I am stuck in this movie fever. In order to get rid of it, there must be another movie comes into my brain and kick off Wolverine. I think it is kinda impossible. LOL
Back to Ikan's house, all night i keep saying 'wolverine, wolverine..' And she takes out Twilight DVD and watch in the room. And all I can see is Wolverine. HAHAHA. Slap me..

No comments: