Monday, May 18, 2009

Losing the Colors..



Recently, thunder storm rain destroyed my home computer and the modem.. And it is not even happy to think about them.. Till yesterday, CPU is back from repairment due to mother board is no longer survive for the weather.. so have to replace new one.. And the modem, also cant survive, now using TM's modem, but my lappie cant get internet connection anymore.. sob

Till today, I had seen my results. And the two papers, cant survive. HAIZ

I have to wait for one more year to graduate. Aint that sad enough? Though I juz saw a rainbow yesterday, I thought everything gona be fine today..

Maybe the rainbow is telling me, good things come after bad ones. After the heavy rain yesterday, there is a rainbow. It told me to move on, look at bright side. And it is hard for me. Because I am a person who cant be failed, full of confidence within heart

It hurts, of course. Tellin to move on, have to. But cant put aside that feeling, it still hunt me. Cause that is impossible for me to say "Im Fine".. I aint that strong



1 comment:

jennifer said...

im sorry that u fail.. did u fail ACCA exam?? but i think is normal to fail ba cause its really tough!! so gambate!! cheer up