Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Challenger

This weekend, Sat, kena OT. OHMYDAMNGOD. Because of freaking ITC Fair.

What should u say when ur manager said "can u stay back to 'protect' the cashiers' monies?" when ur colleague sudah ambil cuti, ur manager kena go to hospital for medical check up. So, I have to say "yeah". Sun oso mahu kill me.. So I said no one at home, bro cant be alone (sori for tarik bro into water). I dun care. I mahu watch Terminator. It will happened like this AGAIN for PC Fair in future... fu..tu..re..

Since I am super lack of communication skills, I still a freshie to the other staffs. I know my department "alot" ppl. Only 4. 2 weeks later, left 3. Later, manager mahu bersalin. Left 2. Super duper GODLIKE.

And I can shape my legs into supermodel legs de lo. The walkway from car park to the office, macam from hostel to PA block in TARC. Serious far.



The first walkway, actually should be categorized as 3rd walkway. Imagine at the end of the path, ada Sadako (Jap female ghost) in the middle standing there. I am seriously duno what to do. Every day I walk the path ways, I am imagining the Ju On, Sadako, Hantu Pocong.. darn it

2nd pic is the door of my office entrance. Seriously, this is FINALLY. Because it is SUPER far... U can train ur legs. Serious.

Ya, i know la.. why the path so damn long.

Because the company named CHALLENGER
With the star on top of the words. Ya ya, it is a challenge. Once u ppl see dao Sadako in the middle way to the office, that is really a CHALLENGE

No comments: