Saturday, April 25, 2009

Long Story

Today suddenly feel so damn energetic. I followed my mom to wet market as i thought my mom gona be along at there to wait for dad to pick her. So, i wan to follow.. But, my bro suddenly got the bravery mind, decided to drive. OMG, finally!! Yeah, cause last time, after added another scar on the car.. he swear that he will never ever drive car..

Back home, done breakfast. Dad said wana out for camera hunting. Our house is kinda like a sistem ekonomi sosialis. Ya, those who studied ekonomi asas, faham punya. Every decision, must cross over him, to get approval. Last time die die go beg him to get a camera, slightly Rm400 to RM500, jiu OK. He said wastin money. Now.. I am seriously duno wht to respond. He suddenly turned on to get a camera, but must waterproof and shookproof... I bet those uncles, aunties hikers changed his mind.

To Metro Point, the salesperson introduced Olympus. That is the onli camera that doesnt need special casing b4 enterin under water. And the price kinda shocked my dad. I also shocked, as we dun have camera price experience. So RM1499 is super damn shocking. At the end, we choose the cheaper one. Ya, dad, i know the expensive one can into underwater for 30 feets over, but we always for snorkelling, never will go for diving. If yes, that is another case then.. So, we got our beloved Gold camera. And it is lovely!

Ikan said wana out to JJ wangsa maju to play the dancing machine. Seriously, I got abit bored mood. So far.. ofcourse. Plus, today, i dy out for half a day, i feel like an old woman rite now.. But since she said she wana out desperately, so ok.. fine.

I wana tell her to drop at Mid Valley, can anot? but she said nothing to do there, and it is far. Well, TARC seriously lagi far than mid valley.. but, she is the driver and she is the one who wana out, of course i followed her decision. Arrive at JJ, the first way we stopped by is Starbucks, ordered Mocha Berry Frapuccino. We never had starbucks for so long, i guess.

Next destination, the arcade machines there.. Yeah, the dancing machine games. We done for 3 rounds of the dancing, means 15 times, 1 for jap drum, 1 for water raffling game, 1 for jurassic park game.. Seriously.. it is tired. Damn, I am old dy. LOL. My stamina is so damn low.. i feel sad. Last time, we can dance for 10 rounds. Haiz..

Then, we dropped by at OldTown for drinks. And we chat. Long time never chat. Cause she is on work, and im on study. Im on flexible time, she is not. Hard to get a time to sit down and talk all what we want. We chat till 6.30pm.. Time sure passing so damn fast..

She wants to buy car perfume, then we go. After done, we dropped by at Speedy, i mahu look for Taylor Swift album. Imported album sold out. Haiz.

Back to Kajang like at 8pm dy.. She dropped me at Tesco, as my family at there. On the way to there, we saw a couple, i duno man or wht, in black clothes. And they are next to our car, cause we r passing by. OMG, we seriously over shocking. I duno they r ghost or wht, but plz, dun wear black clothes in the nite, as we, the drivers, cant see u.. zzz

As for me, after Ikan drop me, she kena go to Beach Cafe to celebrate her sis's birthday. While i stucked at Tesco, feeling so damn dreadful.. but have to smile.. back home around 10 over pm, i think.. and i m so freaking.. tired..



No comments: