Monday, April 13, 2009


Hi people. I am chibi Meia. LOL. OK.. this is what i do besides revision... i rather draw than read. She gonna be my image from time to time on my blog post..


This is how i revise my notes. On the bed. Must have music, all the time. But mostly can tahan for one page.. Haiz..


Revise dao half way, I can take out CLEO magazine n read, and when flip thru n see dao Zizou, notes are gonna dumped away.. T..T


Those who on Twilight saga, they do understand my feel. Half way on the book, can imagine Edward Cullen and others. Imagine only, not admire. LOL



This is what I imagine for Jacke n ah H de scene. See, sunset scene. Feeling touched? Ya, impossible. Hilarious.

4 comments:

BiBo said...

yerr....ah M...
ur draw horr...really damn cute and nice geh loh...
when i see the last one..u talk about jacke and ah H,i laugh till kao kao~hahah^^ah M mummy xD,help me draw also haha~

Unknown said...

hahahaha, one day, one day. i reli love draw.. LOL

-IcE- said...

u ah... really damn funny oh....

starrie said...

cute dao ...i also dono wht to say.u shud draw more ler..hahaha.