Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool Day!

Youtube for today abit ki siao. I guess that is the onli site i found out that is ki siao ar?
Today picking up my bro from his tuition , there is a group of policemen just the entrance to my taman , on checking vehicles.
Scare me till I ask my bro and his friends on"didutwobringoutICma?"Theysaidno. Damn, under 18 ,summon is on the driver , me. LOL. To my car's turn, the policeman just smile at me and tells me we can go. Fiuh , kinda relief. LOL
Meanwhile.whereIstuckintheYoutube,watchingExorcistWalk,DAMN.Everythingupsidedown.Hor
rible....*sob sob*



And with the ZZZ upside down layout on how to watch it method.. Super damn "mou liu" HAHAHAHA





3 comments:

kEnG said...

why i din saw this 1?????

-IcE- said...

lolz.... yesterday no open youtube leh....
haha

Unknown said...

haiz.. so bazir. LOL. ytd youtube on ki siao. LOL