Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tue

Recently, I am abit emo. Haiz... Duno wth happened to my life these days. Super sien. Few days ago, I bring my two bros to Kajang town as my bro mahu open saving account at AmBank. Then, because POS at town super sien, at the roadside. No parking de lo, so we went to Tesco branch punya.
To the photo shop, take passport photo, bro on license photo. Process to wash need 1 hour.. This shop can now closed already. Yao need so damn long meh???? Then, to POS. Wait for the no turn.. to us.. Then, finally for us.. For asking question....ZZZ. And the counter perempuan said from P to a without P license, need to JPJ. Ok, fine. Dad win. lol
Then, already 40 mins, bro said reli need 1 hour meh.. I said they lazy onli lo.. So we walk to there, the malay girl onli started to gan cheong to grab the photos that already done for so damn long i suppose. And the outcome is .. the photo model totally NOT A HUMAN. ARGH!! WTF!! I AM LOOK SO RETARDED. GODLIKE. !@#$%^&*(
Abit depressed on the photo, haiz.. we headin to McD. Then, abit hapi dy. But parked far la, oso OK. Then, because my bro abit sien on his photo TOO, his mood abit like pregnancy mood. LOL. While he mahu reverse the car from parking in a high speed, ZZZ, *BANG*
Semua stunned in the car on the spot. Then, reverse first and park aside. Going to "keng sou" with the kena *BANG* car owner. That uncle is nice la.. But kena penalty lo us. zzz. RM300. Then I realize that our car de virgin *BANG* b4 in front oso damn penyek, onli need RM110 ma.. but the one langgar me that time paid me RM300 la.
Then the uncle said his car is not same as our car ma. Ya ya, one is ah pek Volvo and another one is LengZai Saga ma, chiu. Then, I said "HUH?? SO, IT MEANS UR CAR LAGI LOW QUALITY WO??" Ok, that uncle hurt dao jor.
So, bro took out his freshly baked money from ATM machine, RM250. Haiz... Uncle said his repairment kena RM350 wo.. Because he is ngam ngam call the repairman. Then, he said "OK lo, RM280 la" Then, we gave him RM280... HAIZ..
The whole day feel so damn dulan. Sien kao kao. Then, I think back, actually that uncle got wrong wo.. He parked illegally. HAIZ.. lagi dulan.

No comments: