Monday, March 9, 2009

Today my parents and my bro damn late back from hiking. Mom said the rich Uncle is dead.
"huh?"
"Yes, he is dying while hiking.."

Then I am feeling abit .. hmm.. weird. Seems like it is not a true statement. Mom looked not good, i know. So, I make a joke cause my bro took my car out tis time. And I said the car sure smells good... He replied with "yes.." then, no more. Ok, means all of them not reli good..
Ya, he used to talk about craps. I saw him before. He is in mid 50s. ANd he dun look like a sick person. But is abit hard for me to remember him back. It is like once or twice in a year onli see him. And he is rich. Mom said he has a kinda watch look-a-like with him. On the way to hiking, if his heart beats over limits, the watch will "singing" in the jungle.
He is a strong willed and a kind hearted man. He pays for everything when someone needs for help. And he loves to hike. He said he might going to die one day, maybe during hiking. "yeah right.." "CPR is needed on spot lo?" "I dun wan auntie de wo, i wan lenglui de.."

The thing is he went away juz like that. I was like thinking his family at home waiting for his return as usual Sun. But this time, he returned in body, without soul...
Parents out for discussion on this issue with their friends. Till 1am. Mom said his wife not reli OK, as she never allowed him to go for hike. So, it is kinda like a blame to my dad, mom, and others. But, dad said he super heart for hiking. Tomolo will be his funeral day.
It reminds me of my dad's colleague. He loves me alot as a lil sis. Me too. Last time, he stay at my house, as he got no family. Hmm, how to say, his family background kinda complicated... But one day when I was like form 2 or 3, I cant remember, he commited suicide from jump off the one of apartment shop building at Serdang. Nah, this is heart broken...... Cant resist my tears lo.


*May him rest in peace...

4 comments:

| Y | H | said...

May his Soul Rest in Peace !

Justin Lee said...

Sorry to hear about it..My condolences goes out to your family..May he rest in peace!

yeap said...

so sorry..
may he rest in peace..
ah m,stay strong..and your family as well..
take care..

starrie said...

ah m take care. May ur uncle rest in peace.