Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today, another company is calling me for an interview. I find alot excuses not accept the interview and at the same time not teasing them. These few days, I have 3 companies calling me out for interviews. It is all my fault.. My damn finger keep moving on touchpad and click on "apply this job" on JobStreetdotCom.
I congrats to my friends who can go to UK. I cant go. My mates all asking me why? Ya, because I already bla bla about UK since last year. Because I thought I am going.

I set myself to borrow KOJADI loan. I know the interests damn high. But I just dun care. Yeah.. Till I found out the guarantor's issue. My dad cant be my guarantor. So, I have to look for another extra one because I need 2. Dad mentioned on his KWSP. But.. Of course I dun want.. Again, I feel jealous. Now I know Ikan's feelings. I am a bad ji mui.

I know I still not yet ready to be in working world. Because I had facing complicated conflicts in my internships for just 3 months. Only 3 months, I already able to see the politics. To be honest, I am so scare.. But, this is not an excuse. Better said I dun wan to face the truth. Although I am stressing on the notes for April exams, but the stress is not forever. It is my final steps, means one more step, I can graduate.

I took one day for WHAT IF analysis. And it is tough.

No comments: