Friday, March 13, 2009

Nightmare.. AGAIN!



I never thought that I could have another nighmare. It is like onceuponatime.. Ok, nightmare session dy ended for damn long time ago. Should be after I had done with KODAK damn zzz assignment, which makes me cant sleep enough all days long.. Avrilians knew this. I din lie!
So, what I am suppose to dream a lame nightmare that I am super hang fuk stayin at home goyang kaki for 24/7/60 (plus 60 mins :D), nothing to worry about??? ARGH!

I dream of sesat-ing in KL. This is stupid. But I know Ikan will said "yeah, tis is true. I do believe if it is not a dream oso". Ok.. Then, I sesat. So, of course, looking for a U turn. Then, I saw the U turn. I turned. And it is in the same road. OMDG.
I turn lai turn qu, is just the same place. Now wht this dream supposed to mean..? It took me need to sleep dao 12noon.. And i feel like not enough!!
Dun tell me it means I have to resit over and over again!!! STOP! ARGH! *bangin on wall continuously in high speed*

No comments: