Monday, March 30, 2009

Neighbour Story

I have a breast cancer survivor aunt neighbour. Rite now she is with my mom chatting. I admire her the most, all the time, seriously. I think suppose to be from form 2 i were. Because her daughter, same old with me, we used to tuition for BM.
Sympathy for her disease, but she doesnt want this kinda feeling. She said this is part of life journey. OMG, to be honest, I will gila if i got this. ( CHOI CHOI). But, she is memang strong. Plus, she is the onli aunty that believes SPM is nothing. LOL. yala, u know aunties alot suka show off the results. Maybe, this neighbour is a teacher, yeah, she is. She reli look into the future. She used to support me by encourage my mom for me to continue from diploma to advanced. She never showed off her daughters results. Although they are good. Even the tone on her speaking, it really memang a teacher kind. haha


No comments: