Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I would like to present my weird words on certain phrases due to malay to chinese translation. Ya ya, i shouldnt tell ppl here, but since my mom so proud told all the neighbours, included those hiking gang, my face totally no more. So, i dun care liao..

Mom said I used to call "yau char kuey" as ELEVEN. Ya, i called that eleven. To be honest, I totally cant recall this. Then, mom said the neighbours laughed kao kao, then I was "WHAT??" "Mom, thanks for promote me.."

As a chinese sentences in "chuan chuan tai", means passin one generation to generation. Hmm, I said "tai tai chuan". My bro laughed dao almost PK on kitchen floor. Ya ya, laugh la. Then he said mandarin doesnt sound weird enough, but if used "tai tai chuan" into cantonese, ok or not? Then, I also laughed. ish...

Till last week, duno when, bro said wants to tapao nasi lemak, then said if i wake up late, he will eat mine as lunch. So, I said "beat me to death" in mandarin.. Actually is "beat me dao wake up"...

Conclusion, my all ng kin tak kong punya words, all spread kao kao. Haiz...

No comments: