Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Thought

Mom in a sudden tells me y tak mahu jadi cikgu tuisyen to earn extra pocket money? Ya, the first reason on y i super dun like to end up to become a teacher is I dun have patience.

My brothers can become my witness. They are strongly agree that I taught them school homeworks is like harimau betina. Somemore not yet ask question from me already burning up. zzz. Their confession on my teaching skills damn harsh man.

Maybe I will turn up into account tuition teacher. I started to love to teach accounts. Since that is the only subject my bro said I m still in human being skin, not harimau betina. Not for money, but it is like an interest. So, who wants me to teach accounts?

I mean SPM standards. HA HA

P.S. Ekonomi Asas also not bad. But that subject in SPM format is OK for me. I prefer Accounts more. HEHE

3 comments:

starrie said...

ohh interesting.. HAHAHAH harimau. ah m when u start teaching?? confirm wana b tuition teacher huh?

ms.bulat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
CIKGU
SELAMAT PAGI

Unknown said...

aries : i onli talk bird ~ HAHA, if i reli cant find for a job for tis year (CHOI and touchwood), i will go to pusat tuisyen to get a job

bulat : pagi, budak. sila duduk XD