Thursday, February 26, 2009

Car Wash Story

Yesterday is the day for car wash. But im still on desktop, playing DOTA. Because tak boleh load Pet Society, so play DOTA. I like to use Drow Ranger.
Then my mom standing next to me, watchin me play DOTA. "Mi, mieh c?" "I cant recall that we had hired Ahmad". I totally dun understand what she say. Then, panjang my neck to look outside. My brother is on cuci the car.
OH.. This is a miracle. Memang keajaiban. Normally he just touch on the stereng and gears rather than the besi skin. So, i stop DOTAing and run to the car and help him wash. And he is on scrubbing the tyres. Well, since the day the car born till yesterday, I never scrub the tyres before...
Sambil wash the car, sambil nag me. I wan to die on spot kao kao. Haiz.. This is my ah pek brother. What to do. But at least he helps alot. Then, polish the car also. Also never polish car before. This is the first time.. And he is like "U better jump into sea as deep as u can". ARGH *sob sob*
Polish car is fun. HAHA. Not to mention it is tired like hell. And because i grab wrong cloth, I added few scars on the car. And my bro de eyes almost mahu drop. HAHAHAHA! Ok, actually is i din wipe clean clean. Then, he nag again.
Ended the task for 1 hour. Because we just polish the front and the back only. HAHAHA! OK...

No comments: