Friday, February 20, 2009

Bunny Movie

Due to nightmare on thumb version in JASON movie, OMG, I cannot sleep. Credits to Aries. Haiz.. What the..
And it reminds me of movies in bunnies version. It is so damn long that I found out this site. I think before I know on Friendster existence.. Because I want to watch horror movies that time, but scare the real version. So I go to see see cute version. But now, I can watch Venom in the middle night with my MILO. Cool~



This is damn cute. And the latest one is TWILIGHT. I cant stop laughing watched the movie from beginning till the end, damn cute wey...
This is the website, check it out~ http://www.angryalien.com/

2 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

look so cute!
=)

Unknown said...

go to the site and watch the movie. HAHAHA, the horror wont let let u feel horror~