Saturday, February 14, 2009

...

Results out yesterday. Friend SMSed me for "how's ur result?" Dunno y My Happy Ending song pulak terpapar dalam otakku... Dun feel like wanna go to look the results. Serious. Duno wth i wrote for the 3 papers. At least the account paper still OK.. So, i decided to go see see. Already prepared for the worst.
All the way to the TARC site with Avril song (serious), I almost can heart attack and die on spot and meet my grandpa on heaven. Open the page site, it seems like my grandpa no chance to meet me liao (CHOI!!!)...



I passed all the papers


Should be happy right? Nah, i dun feel that way. Even fail or pass nowadays, my feeling for them is juz like a stone. Facing these moments also duno how many times. Diploma got 6 sems, means I already passing thru the "DOA" moments.. Enter advanced level, which got 4 sems, gone thru them. So, I feel nothing on the results..
Last time de me, sure celebrate kao kao, especially sing k. But this time, I prefer to choose stay at home quietly.

P.S. When I wana stay at home quietly, friends mahu ask me out. what the.... Last week, I scream for help, no one choi me. =..=

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Congrats ! on passing all papers !!

Unknown said...

haha, thanks. it is satisfying and sucks at the same time for the results