Sunday, January 11, 2009

Manga's

On the way to finals, on this thursday. XD
Abit bored, so look for something to read. Comics. Of course. HAHA. I decided to search for one shot manga (no volume, single comic only) online. I prefer manga like romance, horror, humor type. Preferably humor + romance like Ranma 1/2. Till I saw a comic cover, looks nice, a girl and boy in the scene of "i-look-u-and-u-look-me". So I download the manga.

Then read on the comp, abit shocked, truly shocked, twice. LOL. It is a Yaoi manga. HAIZ. What the.. Somemore got the explicit scene. My mind is in GODLIKE, DOUBLE KILL on the spot.
Celaka betul. But continue to watch till the end. HAHA, cause the downloading requires my half day, so if just delete the file, that means my half day just wasted as I can download songs. And conclusion? GROSS

Sorry to people who enjoyed Yaoi or Yuri so much out there. I really can't understand what to enjoy. It is more like lesbians and gays sex manga. I really can't stand. But at least I know now on how they "enjoy". I mean the comics characters. Definitely will look carefully on the genre next time.

No comments: