Friday, January 23, 2009

Farewell

Finals ended. OMG, this is so happy ending. Although the 3 papers like, hmm, dunno what i wrote the essay. It is just like I read front chapters, i forgot the back chapters, and vice versa. Damn.. Then waiting outside the hall, i also forgot again. LOL. Then ask my friend, she also forgot. HA HA. Over stress and nervous.. Haiz..
Another friend of mine said "next sem see u". All of us in a straight and same tune of voice for "CHOI!". But also need to meet again for next sem. This last sem is just exist for resit. So... since i got outstanding papers. Haiz.
Ended last paper of Management, it feels so smooth. Feel like shitting also smooth. JK. And I know this is our farewell. And I started to feel abit sad. How about others? I din asked them. Maybe I am the only one who feel this way?

No comments: