Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sat and Sun days

Just abit feel free to touch my blog and it is about the last few days activities.

Sat.. I took a high risk where put aside my assignments and follow my friend to Sunway Pyramid. Asking me want to go out or not as she is going to the mall to meet client for insurance.. Her job. So, I agreed and we went there around 11am. So again, I miss out to meet Tavia Yeung. Shuan ba. Not really crazy, but keep asking friend to Pavilion.. LOL.
While she is on job, I was dumped to Popular.. I read alot books, but forgot the names.. Haiz. I wanted to buy TWILIGHT, but it is not there. Haiz again. But end, I bought a business motivation book recommended by lecturer, THE WORLD IS FLAT and Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. It took away my RM80 something. HAIZ. Food expenses and Body Shop expenses, altogether cost me about RM110 something. Oh, bought another pair of earrings.. RM10.. I spent alot..

Sun.. I followed my friends to have a car ronda around KL. Cause we want to know on how to KLCC de PC Fair. ENd up, we parked the car at Pavilion and walk to Starhill for JOGOYA booking. Successfully booked. On Wed. YEAH~ Suddenly feel like want to watch movie, we walked from Starhill to Times Square. Yeah, we forgot Pavilion got cinema.. zzz. So anyway, we walked to Sg Wang and look around..

M : why so many ppl at Sg. Wang? I : Because today is Sun...? M : Oh ya, today is Sun.. i thought is sat.. zzz. Cant understand why these youth suka Sg. Wang..

Watched BOLT at Times Square, buy slippers and watch. It costed me RM39.90.. With movie ticket, RM 50.90... HAIZ!! Dinner at Nandos and then back home around 10pm.. Geng..

CONCLUSION? My assignment? not yet touch. Good luck, Meia..


Sunway Pyramid Christmas tree


Pavilion Christmas tree


Times Square Christmas tree

the only shoot from us.. Others.. damn ss.. no better dun post here..



4 comments:

BiBo said...

wah...ah M....go out two days use jor RM200++...geng woh u..haha...didnt buy things for me meh?suan jor loh..hiak hiak...ehh..the left hand side is you?oh my god...i 1st time see you...muahahahahah...

Unknown said...

yeah, spends dao like parents print money macam.. Haiz.. Haha. Of course first time lo.. Going gathering ma 2nd time??

KhAi Chai said...

print money lol kao ~ print some for me to cari gadis....ribuan terima kasih ~

BiBo said...

lol...when meet i muz diam diam~hahahah...ah M..call ur parents print some for me muaahah...